Michelle Danko

Various Positions Required For Growing Magazine

As fall quickly approaches, Faith Filled Family Magazine is experiencing a surge in activity.  As such, we need writers and editors in various positions throughout the magazine.

Some of the positions include:

Interviews

Features

Reviews: Music, Movies, Books

Christian Business and Leadership in all forms ranging from business, to church, to home.

Interview Editor

Content Editor

Why be a Writer for Faith Filled Family?

Your work will be in front of 150,000 Christians globally.  Many of our writers write a brief bio attached to their article/review.  Since we are digital and interactive, all links, social media, etc are live.  You can direct our readers to your site, your book, etc.

Maybe you are new to writing or in school and need experience.  It is a great way to fill out a resume!

We interview/review top Christian artists, movies, and authors.

We have a fun, caring, family-like atmosphere that we maintain.  We are professional, yet caring. Our writers report that they love working on the magazine!

Because you love God, love writing, and are passionate about making a difference for Christ.

Faith Filled Family is a trending, digital magazine aimed at helping families live victoriously in Christ.  We are different because we utilize and incorporate the latest technology into our publication.  Our content is bright, interactive, engaging, and informative.

For further information on our magazine, please visit our website at www.faithfilledfamily.com  All those who are interested, please contact our founder/publisher, Michelle Danko, at mcdanko@eyeworship.org

While we hope to offer compensation in the near future, all positions except for editor are on a voluntary basis.  Editors are paid in free advertising in lieu of monetary compensation.

Thanks, Michelle. Not sure if this requirement is still available but I sent you an email directly. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings.

Michelle-

The original post for this is fairly old. Are you still looking for writers? What positions are still available? You can check out my writing at www.thegracepremise.blogspot.com. I would be interested in writing for you if you there is still a need.

Blessings,

Rachel

Michelle-

The original post for this is fairly old. Are you still looking for writers? What positions are still available? You can check out my writing at www.thegracepremise.blogspot.com. I would be interested in writing for you if you there is still a need.

Blessings,

Rachel

*lol* Yes it is old! We are still in need of writers as we are working on two issues concurrently at the moment. What area were your interested in writing for?

Well, since I'm looking to get some experience, I would be willing to do whatever you need. Feature and reviews sound fun. I am currently the Children's Ministry Coordinator at my church so I have some experience with leadership in that area as well. Let me know what you think!

Rachel