carolinamtne

My Punctuation Website Is Up

WIMTG.com is not perfected yet. I still have work to do with it, but the rules and examples are there. You're welcome to browse, memorize, and/or print whatever you like. 

And if you remember Mr. Ed, he's there too. I just couldn't resist.

• Thanks 1

WOW!  Congratulations!  It looks great!  I only got to the main page thanks to a crying toddler, but I will definitely check it out after the meltdown is over.  Cookie!  🍪  Quick, Happy Dance.  

Looking good!

Is there a way you could make a table of contents or index for the different tags?  I browsed through a bit trying to find an entry for interabang but had trouble sorting out where the ending punctuations are.

49 minutes ago, TDDracken said:

make a table of contents or index for the different tags

Yes, that's one of the things I have to work on. Down in the lower right corner are a bunch of punctuation marks. I don't have the Interrobang in yet. I'll try for that this afternoon.

Awesome start. Already bookmarked for future visits. Can I get frequent visit points?  😁

2 hours ago, TDDracken said:

trying to find an entry for interabang

The interrobang (also spelled interrabang) is now included in the punctuation. Look in the bottom right corner in the list of tags. I'll get an index soon.

Edited by carolinamtne

48 minutes ago, carolinamtne said:

interrobang (also spelled interrabang)

I don't think I'd seen a word given to this punctuation. So I looked it up, not knowing what it was. I also found it is spelled interabang. Strange word and even stranger that it has more than one spelling.

1 hour ago, carolinamtne said:

As many internet cookies as you like!

Ohhh I like cookies.

Those look like oatmeal , with the rabbit I would even guess carrot. Still good.

Congratulations, Carolina, nice looking punctuation, etc. site. Now maybe I can find the true meaning of, "The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe".

And if anyone recognizes that phrase, you may be older than you think. 

Carolinamtne: Your website is wonderful. I will be there on a regular basis. I get confused about punctuation.  I've got to go back and bookmark it. That way I will be able to find it easily.

On 10/29/2018 at 2:49 PM, TDDracken said:

but got a little lost.

I'm working on the index. Maybe tomorrow? As everything has in the past, it's more complicated than I thought.

47 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Are we talking Zoom in 7 minutes?  

Ah, this old white-haired memory! (Maybe that's a place for the interrobang.) 

My message says you asked 47 minutes ago, so I'm only 40 minutes late, off to another meeting. Sorry. Let me put this in my calendar!