Chaela

New To Christianwriters

Hi, 

My name is Michaela. I just found this site and I'm excited to find a Christian writing group. I write Christian fiction and short stories. I look forward to meeting all of you.

• Like 2

Welcome to our writing family, Michaela. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Hi Michaela!  Great to have you here! :)

What category of Christian fiction do you write?

Welcome, Michaela. That's a beautiful name, and we're happy to have you here! :)

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, HK1 said:

Hi Michaela!  Great to have you here! :)

What category of Christian fiction do you write?

I write contemporary Christian fiction. Nothing published. I've written since the age of 12, mostly short stories. The first chapter story I wrote was for my daughter. She didn't like the ending of her favorite TV show so I started a 'short story'. I intended to write around 2,000 words. When finished, it was over 18,000. Now I am hooked!

44 minutes ago, Chaela said:

I write contemporary Christian fiction. Nothing published. I've written since the age of 12, mostly short stories. The first chapter story I wrote was for my daughter. She didn't like the ending of her favorite TV show so I started a 'short story'. I intended to write around 2,000 words. When finished, it was over 18,000. Now I am hooked!

That's great!  You'll have to post some sometime!

Welcome Michaela.

Hope you find your association with CW rewarding and I wish you all the best with your writing.