carolinamtne

Icons For A Website Or Blog

Where do I find icons I can use I my blog? I'm specifically thinking about those little peanut people, but I can't seem to find a source for them. Yes, I'd like them to be free, but I'm willing to pay something reasonable.

And if the little peanut people won't work, where I can find free icons for my blog?

Thanks, Lynn. I will check those out.

I think I didn't describe them well. I had in mind the little black people with bodies connected by strings. They look like peanuts to me.

4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Can you post an example?

If I could post an example, I'd know where to find them. Sorry, didn't mean to send people on a wild goose chase.

They are little black-bodied people doing different things like running, sitting, whatever. Their heads and bodies are connected by lines, and their arms and legs are lines. They're very simple. 

3 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

They are little black-bodied people doing different things like running, sitting, whatever. Their heads and bodies are connected by lines, and their arms and legs are lines. They're very simple. 

Like a small upgrade from stick people?  

Similar to this, but cuter?  

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/forty-people-silhouettes-different-poses-on-494230237

4 hours ago, Alley said:

Similar to this, but cuter?  

YES! Similar, but they will work. The ones I was considering have filled in black bodies. I will try these. Thank you very much, Alley. How do you find time to do all that searching when you have little ones?

Passing through a chocolate chip cookie! 

image.png.7888db7c875a98dacf90fa98eb79865f.png

My goodness! I didn't realize it was that big!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

What's really frustrating is that I have seen those little people all over, and now I can't find a single one! 

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Edited by carolinamtne

4 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

How do you find time to do all that searching when you have little ones?

Passing through a chocolate chip cookie! 

Thanks!  I accept the cookie!  

I googled bubble stick figures.  It took about three minutes to decided to ask if I was on the right track before I kept going.  

YES! Those are the ones I was looking for! I hope you like chocolate chips cookies too.

353670960_ScreenShot2018-10-10at11_04_22AM.thumb.png.1b6fa77a8182cc5862a83f819ab113e4.pngHmmm. This one took a while to load.

Thank you verrrrrrrrrrry much!

1 hour ago, carolinamtne said:

I hope you like chocolate chips cookies too

😱  Lynn got more cookies than me!  xD

I'm glad you found what you were looking for!!! 

1 minute ago, lynnmosher said:

Jesus says to share chocolate cookies! xD

I'm going to need a verse for this so that I can remind my pastor every week!  :D  xD

“Give us this day our daily [chocolate chip cookie].” Matt. 6:11 LV (tell your pastor that’s from Lynn’s Version) xD;)

Sadly I'm not that brave.  I'd be told to stick my nose in the corner, and write out the correct verse 100 times.  I think I stick with Jesus said to share, and that include the cookies!  :D

Yes, more cookies for everyone!!!  

I feel the need to sing, "it's raining cookies!"