FaithfullyWrite

New To Christian Writing

Hello I'm Jasmine. I am 25 from the USA. I have always loved writing poems and stories since middle school. I've posted my writing online before but I've never been published. I am starting to become interested in writing stories and poetry with Christian themes. Hopefully I will get advice on this forum and good feedback. ☺️

• Like 2

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Welcome! I'm new here as well and I have gotten lots of encouragement/feedback for writing, so you have come to the right place! 😊

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Okay thank you so much 

21 minutes ago, Shadowjess said:

Welcome! I'm new here as well and I have gotten lots of encouragement/feedback for writing, so you have come to the right place! 😊

Hi that's awesome 

Welcome. I'm new here too and look forward to getting to know you. I love poetry!

Glad to have you on board!

I can relate with the timing of your writing. You sound like you want to get serious about it, like stick to it.  Be patient with yourself.. I say that from my own writing struggles.

Keep writing, regardless if you get published or not.  May the Lord be with you on this journey!

Again, glad to have you on board!