Alley

Weird E-mail Notifications

I don't know about everyone else, but I've gotten multiple same as I've already received notification e-mails today.  I've also had some that did not show up for several hours after the post was posted.  Is it just me, or is anyone else having e-mail notification problems today?  

I hadn't noticed. However, hiccups do happen, either from the site or within emails. If this happens again, post it here and I'll alert Rebecca.

It's been doing it again for the last two days.  Not showing up for an hour or so.  Usually when there are more people on here, but not always.  Any ideas?  

It did great after we threatened it with Rebecca.  Now it's doing it again.  Maybe we should threaten the e-mails with Rebecca again!  ;)

Guess who got about ten e-mails seconds after posting this.  Apparently, all I need to do is tell it Rebecca is coming, and it works beautifully!  xD

LOL We'll have her get out her light sword and threaten it! I think it's your email. If you're on gmail, it works weird. And Yahoo will sometimes hold back, so I click on spam or trash, doesn't matter, and then click back on inbox and the emails show up.

I just got a very late one. At 10:33 my time which was posted 17 hours before and other comments came after it. ???

Sometimes hiccups happen. It may be the server, it could be the email provider, or anywhere along the route.

My understanding is that there are some internet outages expected this weekend (I barely skimmed the news, but I think it has to do with some sort of network protocol updates) so I wouldn't panic. If it's not cleared up by Wednesday, I can look further into it. That should give the changes time to propagate through the system.

Otherwise, I'll decide which sword from my collection that I'd like to brandish. ;)

DHkTYa8VoAEL-jo.jpg&sp=137523c2a291dd275

On 10/13/2018 at 8:54 AM, lynnmosher said:

So that's what you look like when wielding your trusty sword! LOL xD

Rebecca Warrior Princess!  

8 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Princess is for lightweights. I prefer to be queen. 😎 haha!

Do not mess with Rebecca Queen of the warriors!