Nicola

Merchandise For Your Book

I had it marked to do the same. Hadn't had a chance to look at it yet. Thanks for posting this, Nicola. :D

Do you have other sites that would help?  I had always thought of the book being the income earner.  But we should take a page from the movie franchises!  Sell action figures!  Halloween costumes!

Ooo! I like Zazzle!  Their opening page has blank product - very attractive to the creative mind. Then they have custom paper plates, tissue paper, and best of all ... ping pong balls!  Thanks for the link Nicholas!  

Action figures! My Warhammer followers just broke the internet!  I repainted Jack Black figures in Desert Storm camo for Professor Harker. I ordered off-the-shelf Parthian cataphracts and Jordanian Army female troopers.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:40 AM, EClayRowe said:

Action figures! My Warhammer followers just broke the internet!  I repainted Jack Black figures in Desert Storm camo for Professor Harker. I ordered off-the-shelf Parthian cataphracts and Jordanian Army female troopers.

Pictures please!  You are very creative, repurposing other figures. 

Sorry, that was a joke. No action figures were harmed in the production of this hoax.

The off-the-shelf figures really do exist for board-based war games, I can't afford to lay out that kind of money. 

Edited by EClayRowe
Gboard keyboard auto correct changed

I still think it is a great idea. Go to the second hand store. They have billions of action figures crying out for repurposing.  Even if you do one for each character. You can use them in book trailers! 

I know what's going to keep me busy this winter ... Among a thousand other projects!