Nicholas Reicher

Camp Logos Online Bible Study Semiar

Sounds interesting, but like you, it's a little too expensive for me.  

Always be wary of expensive Bible studies,...Jesus didn't charge a penny a parable. Open your Bible with a willing heart,...and let the Holy Spirit do the rest. ❤️

It's not a bible study... it's learning how to use Logos Bible software. You learn little things like getting search results for every time Jesus speaks to God, etc. 

On Bible study, I recently wrote a 5 part series for Faith Filled Family magazine where I explained all the rules and tools of Bible software. Logos Bible software is the premiere Bible study tool.

I learned things in one month owning Logos and just using the King James that I would have taken YEARS to learn using a hardcover Bible and a notebook - and I'm seminary trained.

I am a daily Logos user but have always faulted the company for not providing a user manual or comprehensive training.  I spent 30 years in the software industry and releasing a product without user training or a user manual is unheard of.  This has created a niche opportunity to logos trainers like CampLogos.  Another option this is much cheaper is https://www.learnlogos.com You should check them out if you are looking for affordable training that you can download and view when you have time.

• Thanks 1

Well, Logos does give you the quickstart videos, and those have more than enough tips for the AVERAGE Logos user. The Camp Logos is expensive and meant to be more of a pastor's seminar. The virtual thing is the first time they've really made this available for the average user... with deep pockets.

I'm used to the days when software came in a cardboard box, with a printed manual inside it!

On 7/13/2018 at 4:30 PM, Nicholas Reicher said:

It's not a bible study... it's learning how to use Logos Bible software. You learn little things like getting search results for every time Jesus speaks to God, etc. 

On Bible study, I recently wrote a 5 part series for Faith Filled Family magazine where I explained all the rules and tools of Bible software. Logos Bible software is the premiere Bible study tool.

I learned things in one month owning Logos and just using the King James that I would have taken YEARS to learn using a hardcover Bible and a notebook - and I'm seminary trained.

Logos is a Bible study tool, not a Bible study.  I am with you.  It is an amazing time saver and makes careful, in depth, study available for everyone.

• Thanks 1