quietspirit

Speaking Phase Of My Writing Ministry

Last fall, I decided to take the winter to think about ways to promote my book. I thought of setting up a table at some of the area festivals but found the rental costs prohibitive for me.

I am beginning to think seriously about speaking to groups about God and how he can work in our lives.

1. I am scheduling a meeting for a group of local friends to help me brainstorm some ideas as to what groups here in our city I could approach.  

One of my FB friends, an author reminded me of the Jerusalem. Judea, Samaria approach:  start speaking in Jerusalem (local), then Judea (state), Samaria (country) then uttermost parts of the earth.

2. I have created a One-page* for my writing ministry. I have decided to use the artwork on my business card as my logo.

3. I have also created a One-page* for my book. I have included snippets of statements from the reviews I have received.

* a promotional tool consisting of a synopsis of a book or a ministry that is confined to a single page.

18 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Sounds like you have a good plan, QS. Good for you! :D

Thank you, Lynn. Please pray for me as I begin this venture.

It seems like you have given this much thought.  I pray the Lord blesses you, and your writing.  

• Thanks 1

You are on the right track.  Ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened.  That's the way to go!  God will open the doors for you!

• Thanks 1