Woman-of-Hope

Prayers For Cw Member

I have been informed by a friend of a friend that a former member took a fall a few weeks ago and has been paralyzed and on a ventilator ever since. The gofundme page set up has stated that "the doctors can do no more for him and the family knows he would not want to live this way. Please pray for a miracle to happen before he tells the doctors to remove him from the ventilator." Some of you will remember him...Lynn, Rebecca, Dr. Rita, Skeeter, perhaps PHY.  He went by dublinheart and was an amazing poet. He was a great friend/mentor to me during my beginning years of writing poetry. Please pray for him and his family. He has a wife of 40 plus years, 5 children and a handful of grandchildren. Thank you.

Oh, my goodness! That's terrible. Thanks so much for posting this. We will surely pray for him. :(

Just now, lynnmosher said:

Oh, my goodness! That's terrible. Thanks so much for posting this. We will surely pray for him. :(

Thanks Lynn. So very sad

Sorry to know he's left this earth, but what a great journey and homecoming! Thanks for letting us know.