DrRita

Submittable.com

I would imagine some of you already subscribe to Submittable Weekly newsletter but of all the sites that send out a newsletter, I actually READ this one. It's great for artists of all kinds!! Check it out. They don't flood your email with stuff either. Just the newsletter you sign up for.  There are articles, competitions, interesting information on the arts (writing, film, art, etc.)

https://www.submittable.com

I just viewed the instruction video.  It was too much information in too little time.  Far much more than I can handle.  Can I actually get real help on that website?  By "real help", I mean I'd need someone to lead me by the hand, step by step.  Without it, I won't be able to go far enough to accomplish anything, and just be wasting my time.

20 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

I just viewed the instruction video.  It was too much information in too little time.  Far much more than I can handle.  Can I actually get real help on that website?  By "real help", I mean I'd need someone to lead me by the hand, step by step.  Without it, I won't be able to go far enough to accomplish anything, and just be wasting my time.

The site is more for competitions and articles. There probably is little training on this site but the articles are great.  And it's a great place to find out about contests and such.