Hello everyone!

I'm Gwen and I just joined today (obviously heh). I'm a young teenage girl from the Philippines by the way.

Well, the reason why I joined here is I want to write for the Lord and also hopefully establish connections with other believers out there.

I may be young but I want my life to be used for helping people know God, so who else here is with me?

I'm looking forward to make friends with you guys.

Have a nice day everyone and God bless you!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. How refreshing and wonderful for a young girl to want her life to be used for the Lord. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. May the Lord truly bless you and your writing! :D

• Thanks 1

Welcome Gwen! May God bless your writing endeavors! Young writers for the Lord are needed in our world today!!!

1 Timothy 4:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

Have a blessed day! 😀

• Thanks 1

Welcome, Gwen.  Love your enthusiasm!  I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.  

• Thanks 1