yawarakai

Networked Blogs Closing

I have been using Networked Blogs website to crosspost my blog to my Twitter and Facebook feeds.  But now they are closing so I am looking for suggestions for a new cross posting website.

"ScribbleLive is the is the world’s most comprehensive content cloud provider."

Could someone explain 'content cloud'?  This is more than what took Dorothy to Oz. right? 

On 6/10/2018 at 9:43 PM, Nicola said:

"ScribbleLive is the is the world’s most comprehensive content cloud provider."

Could someone explain 'content cloud'?  This is more than what took Dorothy to Oz. right? 

Computing is becoming more portable, and you store more of your data in remote servers rather than directly on your machine. This makes a tablet or phone connected to this "data cloud" as useful as a desktop or powerful laptop.

So the Facebook and twitter apps on your computer, phone, or tablet are algorithms for accessing cloud data in a particular format.

What these people  (and it's always real people behind all these curtains) are saying is that they provide content for many different sites. And your blog can be part of that, instead of you  performing the necessary steps to cross- post them yourself.

Thank you for your explanation. So there is a big barn/castle in the sky where the internet lives and stores its treasure.  ScribbleLive is the gate keeper?  I give them permission to trade my treasure that I have put in the barn?  

Thanks for being patient with me!