ChristianWriters.com
William D'Andrea

I Need Prayers And Practical Advice.

I didn't think I'd have to ask for prayers about this; but I'm having trouble understanding the directions, on how to cancel my Youtube account. 

Instead of a few simple clicks, that website's posted a video, showing what to click and where; but it doesn't lead to the exact spot where I can begin.  I wonder if it's some kind of run around, so that people will give up trying to cancel in frustration.

Would anybody reading this know how to cancel a youtube account?  If so, would you please explain it to me in a few clear and simple phrases?  When it comes to working with the internet, I sometimes just have to be led by the hand.

I'm praying for guidance in this.  Thank you.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Hello everyone.

I've just gone back on Youtube, and this time I think I got it right.  My account is canceled; or at least I'm hopefully sure that it is.  I've just received e-mail confirmation that my google account is deleted.

I hope that includes my Youtube account.  I'm not sure what else that means.  I've just logged on here using google.  Like I said, I find working with the internet very confusing.

If my Youtube account actually is finally canceled, then I thank everyone for your prayers. 

In Jesus Name.  Amen.

I don't have a Youtube account, so I am not going to be helpful in that way, I hope you got yours taken care of, I will be praying for you.