lynnmosher

Prayers Please

Our family needs all the prayers we can get. I won't go into detail, but we need prayers for finances, our one son who lives in L.A., and for Hubby, who will be having another stent inserted into his heart tomorrow (Wed.). Thank you!  ❤

Posted (edited)

As always. 

Lord God, your children need you.  One in the family of God, Lynn is facing not just finance issues, but one close to her also faces health issues. 

Lord God place your healing hand upon her husband, guide the Dr's and provide wisdom to them for the procedure that lies ahead.

Provide peace and comfort to them in this time, and relieve them of financial burdens, allowing them to focus on you and your presence.

We are confident that you will provide and protect as only you can and will do, as you have promised. 

In your holy name we pray, Amen.

Edited by zx1ninja
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

As always. 

Lord God, your children need you.  One in the family of God, Lynn is facing not just finance issues, but one close to her also faces health issues. 

Lord God place your healing hand upon her husband, guide the Dr's and provide wisdom to them for the procedure that lies ahead.

Provide peace and comfort to them in this time, and relieve them of financial burdens, allowing them to focus on you and your presence.

We are confident that you will provide and protect as only you can and will do, as you have promised. 

Amen. Let it be so in the holy name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

8 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

Amen and amen

stopped in this morning.....

15 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

My prayers continue.

Aww, thank you. Yes, will let you know. He's scheduled for 12:30 and will likely get to go home around 2:00. So praying for that. :D

• Like 1

Update: they were way off schedule so hubs went in late. We are in recovery and have about another hour of waiting before we can go home. And he is fine. Bless you all for your prayers. :D

Second update: Weeeellll...not so fine. Doctor just called. Stent not put in. Doctor said two arteries are blocked, one 90% and the other 60%. Giving Dad some medicine to take. Will see one doctor in 10 days and the heart doctor in a month. May have to try angioplasty. If the medicine and the angioplasty don't work, then they might have to do bypass. So we'll see.

Lynn, I'm sorry you're going through a rough time.  I wish I had seen this yesterday, but you and your family are now on my prayer list.  HUGS to you!

Oh, so sorry. I meant to give an update. Hubs went to the doctor today and she said they are not looking at bypass unless absolutely necessary. Hubs' arteries are not stent-able. His heart was malformed at birth and created a few small veins across his heart to make up for what is missing. He's taking some medication that has helped some. She has recommended exercise, well, more than before. Then, hubs will go to the surgeon/doctor in three weeks to see how he's doing. Thanks so much, Z, for asking. Appreciate it. :D

• Like 2