Swimkick

Input Requested

Several of you self-publish, so maybe you can help me out. The Predators and Editors website is no longer available. I would like to know where I can check out self-publishing companies' ratings and any concerns. I am looking into this avenue to publish when I believe it needs to be published, but publishers and agents say the market may not support the topic. Tight deadlines are difficult for me, too. Suggestions or input would be helpful. Thank you!

Yeah, I miss the old one. Relied on it a lot. This is the only one I know of. Glad it will be useful. :D

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, Swimkick said:

I would like to know where I can check out self-publishing companies' ratings and any concerns.

From another angle, why would you need a company to self-publish?  All the tools and support are there to accomplish this without using a self-publishing company.  They add nothing to the equation.

There a cover creators on this site who do wonderful work.  Joanna Alonzo does marvelous work as do many others on the site.  

What part of the self-publishing process would you need help with?