Joanna Alonzo

Looking For Reviewers

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for reviewers for two of my books. Both are Christian contemporary romance and are Books 1 and 2 in my Growing Up at Connect Collection of stand-alone novelettes/novellas.

Crazy Jenna

This is a 14k+ word novelette, and is available in Amazon.com for free. I would appreciate more reviews. Link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079YPNZG4

01 Crazy Jenna.jpg

Rocking Serene

This is a 35k+ word novella, and is scheduled for release this month. I am distributing Advanced Reader Copies of the book (Kindle ebook format) in hopes of receiving reviews for the book upon release. If you're interested in receiving an ARC, kindly sign up through this form: https://goo.gl/forms/FgiIEenjGki5sm2H2

02 Rocking Serene.jpg

Edited by Joanna Alonzo
Change Position: Image

Hi, Joanna!  I've written many book reviews.  I especially like helping to spread the news for Indie authors.  Although I dislike reading ebooks, I went ahead and got "Crazy Jenna."  I'll keep you posted. :)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jadijohnson said:

Hi, Joanna!  I've written many book reviews.  I especially like helping to spread the news for Indie authors.  Although I dislike reading ebooks, I went ahead and got "Crazy Jenna."  I'll keep you posted. :)

Sweet! Thanks, Jadi. :) Hope you enjoy! No worries. I used to dislike reading ebooks as well. 

You're welcome!  I post my reviews at Barnes & Noble and Goodreads.  I used to post them at Amazon as well, but they won't let me post there anymore unless I spend $50!!!

Yeah. Amazon implemented a lot of new rules lately. The $50 cap on reviewers hit me hardest, but I can't complain. Most (all) of my writing income comes from Amazon. Still grateful for the company/website for the opportunity to put my work out there.

Good luck Joanna, and congratulations on the new book.  

• Like 1

Oh, I still think Amazon is great for writers.  But they ARE hurting you guys by not letting us reviewers post our reviews unless we spend money on their site.  I'm still grateful to them for what they do. :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alley said:

Good luck Joanna, and congratulations on the new book.  

Thank you!!

16 hours ago, jadijohnson said:

Oh, I still think Amazon is great for writers.  But they ARE hurting you guys by not letting us reviewers post our reviews unless we spend money on their site.  I'm still grateful to them for what they do. :)

Totally agree! Can't count the number of times I've been frustrated by the change, but I'm trying to stay positive and not complain, because there's not much I can do about it. :(

I tried downloading Crazy Jenna from Amazon. My device is not compatible with kindle, according to Amazon. :(

Hi, Joanna.  I started reading "Crazy Jenna," and it seemed like part of a series.  Is there a Book One I should read first?  :)

On Fri May 04 2018 at 10:10 PM, PenielC said:

I tried downloading Crazy Jenna from Amazon. My device is not compatible with kindle, according to Amazon. :(

That's... strange. What's your device?

5 hours ago, jadijohnson said:

Hi, Joanna.  I started reading "Crazy Jenna," and it seemed like part of a series.  Is there a Book One I should read first?  :)

Crazy Jenna is Book One. And it's a standalone story so you don't need to download anything else to read it. Read past chapter one and it should make sense ;)

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Joanna Alonzo said:

That's... strange. What's your device?

It's an Android 7 device. Brand is Tecno Camon CX Air.

Edited by PenielC