Drew Dickens

Abide Prayer Is Looking For Devotion Writers

Are you a great communicator and writer who wants to help people grow spiritually? Would you like good pay and a big audience for your writing? Consider writing for Abide, the leading Christian digital meditation platform that has reached an audience of 5 million people with Bible-based reflections, prayers and meditations.

For qualifications, first and foremost, we do ask that you (i) be published by an organization with an established editorial review process, and (ii) are able to submit a 200 written sample of devotion/theology content written in 2nd person that is not personal in nature.

Compensation is by the word and based on experience.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytug4qb6jnlw8g0/Freelance Devotion Writer at Abide.pdf?dl=0

I am extremely interested in this opportunity.  Are we to submit our writing sample here or is there somewhere we can send it?

Hello

I want to write for you. And I have sent  an email to the email address you have given below. I have few ready assignments like on persecuted Christians. And I can write devotional pieces on different topics. So please tell me what should I send you?

Thanks.