DrRita

Prayers Appreciated

I'm going to LA on the 24th to pitch two movie projects to two different executives.  I would love prayers for favor, safe travel and the Lord to speak through me. 

If you are willing, I posted my two pitches/synopsis in the critique section which I'd love feedback on.  

Thanks.  

Edited by DrRita
spelling error

I'll pray for you, too, Dr. Rita, and I just went over to look at the postings.  By tomorrow night, I'll have feedback for you.  Best of luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suspensewriter said:

I'll pray for you, too, Dr. Rita, and I just went over to look at the postings.  By tomorrow night, I'll have feedback for you.  Best of luck!

Thank you! It's an open door and I just want to do my best!

12 minutes ago, anaander said:

WOW!!  This sounds exciting!   Blessings on your journey!

Ana

Yes, I'm so thankful. 

Well, follow-up report.  I had two meetings with two different companies.  The first one loved my vampire comedy and also wanted to know what else I had so I was able to pitch three more projects which he wants to see also.  So I feel really good about that one. The other . . . I gave her my material, she asked questions and took notes but I'm not sure. She was representing the CEO and young and sort of inexperienced but you never know about these things.  At least there was interest!  So I wait on the Lord for follow-up. Thanks for all your prayers.

• Like 1

Wow! That's great about the first one, Rita! Sooo happy for you! Praying the second will get picked up and that all will be produced! :D

Lord, thank you for the blessing of acceptance. All praise is yours.

Lord we eagerly await your movement on the second and anticipate your positive provision. In Jesus name.