lynnmosher

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day?

Bah!  Humbug!

(Just joking)

I'm wondering.  Today is also Ash Wednesday, which is a day of fasting.  Would it be okay to give a box of chocolate candy to a Catholic girl today?  Should she wait to open it until tomorrow?

7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Thanks, and same to you! :D Do you have any special plans?

Not really. Just fix a nice dinner for hubs. Though, at the moment, we have no idea what it will be! :rolleyes: On the couch this morning when I came into the family room, there was a yellow rose, a lovely, sweet card, and some decorative orbs I've been drooling over. :D

What about you?

4 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Valentine's Day?

Bah!  Humbug!

(Just joking)

I'm wondering.  Today is also Ash Wednesday, which is a day of fasting.  Would it be okay to give a box of chocolate candy to a Catholic girl today?  Should she wait to open it until tomorrow?

LOL Good question! Depends on the girl, I'm sure. :D

15 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Personally, I would say it's always a good day to receive chocolate. :D

10 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Not really. Just fix a nice dinner for hubs. Though, at the moment, we have no idea what it will be! :rolleyes: On the couch this morning when I came into the family room, there was a yellow rose, a lovely, sweet card, and some decorative orbs I've been drooling over. :D

What about you?

Aww, that's so sweet! :D

We don't have anything special planned. I let hubby off the hook for holidays (because he's so good to me all year around) so no pressure! haha! We're just going to church, then spending a quiet evening at home with the kids. We did get the kids some Valentine's candy, though.

10 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

We don't have anything special planned. I let hubby off the hook for holidays (because he's so good to me all year around) so no pressure! haha! We're just going to church, then spending a quiet evening at home with the kids. We did get the kids some Valentine's candy, though.

Hey! That's the best ever! :D

• Like 1