Phy

Free Scrivener 3 Training - Thursday 2/15

A couple of years ago I took a free one hour training class from Joseph Michael, after which I signed up for his Learn Scrivener Fast series of online videos. He's doing another one this Thursday: "How To Use The Top 12 New Features of Scrivener 3 To Accelerate Your Writing Career In Less Than 1 Hour". The one hour training session is free and there is no requirement to buy anything. (He'll make his online video series very attractive and if you want to buy in, I recommend it, but if you get through the free hour training and bail, it's no harm, no foul.) If you'd like to see what's new in Scrivener 3 and have an hour available on Thursday, I recommend sitting in.
Thursday, February 15th

@ 4:00PM EST, 3:00PM CST, 1:00pm PST
http://freescrivenermasterclass.com/webinar-confirmation18853151?

I should be used to this, but did anyone else notice that MST is not listed in the time zones? We do have Denver, you know, and a few other populated places.

Sorry, just being obnoxious.

18 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

I should be used to this, but did anyone else notice that MST is not listed in the time zones? We do have Denver, you know, and a few other populated places.

Here! Here! Us Mountain Dwellers demand our rights of first mention....

I believe that will be 2pm our time, Carolina.  

Thanks for the invitation, Phy.  I clicked on the link and it tells me I'm registered.  See you there!

Edited by Nicola
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 5:25 PM, carolinamtne said:

Yes, I did figure out that we were between 1 pm and 2 pm. Thanks, NIcola.

Did you take part?  I missed on Thursday, but they had so many who could not take part due to space requirements, that they repeated on Friday.  I found it well worth the 2 hours.  I don't even have the Mac version.  

Simple copy & paste or drag and drop. (The easiest may be Import and split.)

There are loads of free HOWTO videos for Scrivener - I'd poke around a little and see what you can find.

I adore import and split. There are new export options in the new version. They are what give me pause.