lynnmosher

How To Write Realistic Fight Scenes

I quote a master of imaginary physics: 

"A toon can do anything, as long as it's funny."

• Like 1

I found Lakin's article extremely helpful.  Since I've never served in the military or on a police force, I wouldn't have thought of these things.  I like to think I'd figure this out on my own, but it's so much easier to have other writers point things out for me!  So thank you, Lynn, for bringing this article to our attention!

I don't know where I picked this up. Maybe it's already been posted??? Anyway, I thought I'd better share it in case it hasn't been shared. FightWrite

Of course not. Selling a screenplay in most cases sells the rights, although you maintain screenwriting credits.

I don't think the post 80's world wants to see a movie about twin brothers facing off 20 years later as enemy Ninja.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, Nicholas Reicher said:

I don't think the post 80's world wants to see a movie about twin brothers facing off 20 years later as enemy Ninja.

Hey, I'd buy a ticket.

I'd stream it.

Have you read the knife fight scenes from Dune?

I'm imagining a brutal prison guard type as my major antagonist. His actual combat experience consists of one-on-one duels, where he cheats.

Over-reliance on superior armament and skills that are not tested in desperate situations,pls under-estimation of his opponent' skills ( which are not combat skills as much as they are zero-gravity work skills. )  Still, our hero isn't a fighter...he's Jimmy Stewart in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

This could be good. Now I just have to write the crap out of it.