jacks girl

Prayers Please

Many of you will know who I am some not. Just wanted to say hello and ask for prayers. We recently lost Maxy my fur baby to

old age and health problems. It's not been easy so thanks for prayers that our hearts can heal.  Many of you know that we lost

Jack last August well, Max was the best friend of Jack. So in ways it's like loosing Jack again. I do appreciate prayers

for our hearts to heal.

I'm trying to jump back into work and I love the new changes to the site. Thanks for your prayers. No matter what I'll always be
Jack and Max's girl!!!

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I must have missed it on FB. It's so difficult to lose a fur-baby. Still a member of the family. Praying for you. :(

Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry for your loss. :( You are definitely in my prayers.

Lord please provide comfort and peace for the loss of two companions. While they may not have been human they showed the same unending love that you show us. Help to overcome this loss while we draw closer to you. In Jesus name.

Losing friends (actually I think them more like family) is hard.  I am very sorry for your loss.  Prayers being lifted up for you.  

• Like 1

Hi! Haven't "seen" you in ages.  I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers and heart are with you.  Blessings!

Hi it's been a while since Ive been here; sorry to hear of your loss.

Donna a/k/a as rodojeki in the old days and recently Woman Of Hope!