lynnmosher

Company Looking For Stories For Films

I received this email. Thought I'd pass it along. From Nat Mundel of Voyage Media...

I have a new partnership that’s seeking fresh stories.

So if you have a story that you believe would make a great film, keep reading...

Last year, Voyage partnered with a studio/financing company with an output deal with Lionsgate (among others).

The partnership has already resulted in one completed film (which will be released in March 2018), another heading into production in early 2018, and a 3rd that’s now financed.

All from the Voyage community.

Now, our partners need more projects to make…

We’re currently looking for:

(1) Action films

(2)  Female-driven thrillers

(3) Romantic Comedies

The format can be a book, screenplay or even just an idea.

If your project falls under one of the categories above, please fill out our brief, 5-minute online application so we can learn more about you and assess if this partnership is a good fit.

Click here to complete your application.

After applying, if appropriate, we will reach out to you to set up a phone call so we can discuss at greater length.

To your success,

Nat

On 12/5/2017 at 4:49 PM, lynnmosher said:

I received this email. Thought I'd pass it along. From Nat Mundel of Voyage Media...

I have a new partnership that’s seeking fresh stories.

So if you have a story that you believe would make a great film, keep reading...

Last year, Voyage partnered with a studio/financing company with an output deal with Lionsgate (among others).

The partnership has already resulted in one completed film (which will be released in March 2018), another heading into production in early 2018, and a 3rd that’s now financed.

All from the Voyage community.

Now, our partners need more projects to make…

We’re currently looking for:

(1) Action films

(2)  Female-driven thrillers

(3) Romantic Comedies

The format can be a book, screenplay or even just an idea.

If your project falls under one of the categories above, please fill out our brief, 5-minute online application so we can learn more about you and assess if this partnership is a good fit.

Click here to complete your application.

After applying, if appropriate, we will reach out to you to set up a phone call so we can discuss at greater length.

To your success,

Nat

This is at least curious after reading Phy's artical regarding Intellectual property and Hollywood. Besides, who's Voyage?

Edited by zx1ninja