writerkate

New Member Says Hi

[Insert vaguely Shakespearean greeting here]

What a lovely site. I love the atmosphere. Thanks for letting me be a part of this.

Hi! I’m Kate. I think God is pretty rad. I’d like to publish some books for kids one day. Even better if those books encourage some kind of love for the Creator of the universe who is Love Himself. I’m going to be an elementary school teacher in the semi-near future (have to graduate from UCLA first… I’m getting there). C. S. Lewis is my hero. I’d like to be as wise as my pastor, Rankin Wilbourne, one day (he’s so cool, don’t get me started). 

Currently, I’m writing more stories than is probably healthy for a human brain. Also currently writing more college essays than is healthy for a human brain. I hope to steadily strengthen my writing muscles for as long as I live. I would be overjoyed at critiques/suggestions on my work. 

I’m very grateful that a site like this exists where passion for lovely artistic things comes second only to passion for our awesome Heavenly Father. 

Grace and peace be yours in abundance,
Kate

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Kate. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Welcome! Welcome! Your description sounds like you have much to bring to our community. We are all blessed that you are here. 

• Like 1