zx1ninja

Surgury Prayer

My wife is heaving two major surgeries next Tuesday the 27 (about 3 hour) and Wednesday the 28 (about 8 hour). 

If you would, pray everything goes well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I'll be praying. Please keep us updated how everything goes!

I will do that.

3 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

My wife is heaving two major surgeries next Tuesday the 27 (about 3 hour) and Wednesday the 28 (about 8 hour). 

If you would, pray everything goes well. 

Got reminded the dates are 28 and 29

My prayer: May Jesus presence pervade the surgery room. May He guide the hands of the doctors and nurses throughout.

May it be peace in your family. Amen

Was just saying a prayer. May God guide all the hands that attend your wife. And praying peace for you.

Just got an update. She is stable and the surgery is progressing normally. Possibly 2 hours more before it's done. 

• Like 2

Okay. Dr says surgery went well. Was more work required and got less correction due to fused spinal joints. But still significant. 
She is under sedation with a breathing tube until her swelling goes down in tramma critical care.
She will be transferred to the nerocare floor (10th) but don't know when or what room.
I could see her, but until the sedation is done and tge tube is removed, she won't remember anything or be able to talk. Besides, trying to see her in recovery now is not easy and they don't care for it.
I've decided  (reluctantly) to go home and return tomorrow to try and see her regardless. If you have questions ask.
Thank you for your prayers. 🙏 I deeply appreciate it and I know Robin does too.

Glad you were wise and went home.  She is in good hands.  

Take care of yourself.  When she comes home she'll need you to be in top form.

So glad it went well! :) I agree with the others. The best thing is for you both to get a good night's rest. Praying for God's peace, healing, and blessings.

I pray for your wife's recovery. God is always there and with Christ, everything will go according to God's plan. God bless you ZX1ninja, your wife, and family.

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

Hot packs and Advil. Vibrator? Praying for you. :)

Good idea, but will not work in thus case. The surgery  (which I  don't think I elaborated on) was for spinal correction due to scoliosis. 

Edited by zx1ninja