Be-positive-all-the-time

Hello From Hungary:))

As lynnmosher kindly suggested me, I am creating an introduction.:rolleyes:

Well, I am only a teenager girl from Hungary with many dreams and ambitions. Ever since I can remember I always wrote poems, short stories, and etc. (sadly I wasn't able to write longer novels, maybe I was too impatient and young). Later, when I started to improve my English, I rather tried translating into my mother language, but nowadays I am trying to switch it, and translating into English (with more and sometimes with less success). This is a really hard exercise to do, but I especially enjoy it. Maybe it compensates me because I hadn't been able to write longer stories, no matter how much I tried to complete one. :) 

As for my connection to the Christian fellowship, my mother started to believe in God a year ago, and she always wanted me to be a believer, too. To be honest, at the first time I was a little bit sceptical about it, but later I became a believer, too. This is a long story, but the point is that finally, I found the way to God. 

Thank you if you read it. :) 

• Like 2

Welcome! Glad you are here!

I visited Hungary in 2005. It was beautiful. Flowers were everywhere 

, lining the sidewalks and in containers  beside the shops. And and acres of sunflowers growing in the fields. 

• Like 1

Welcome, Be-positive. Love the name you chose! First, welcome to the family of God. So excited for you that you welcomed Jesus into your life. Second, welcome to our writing family. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your life and your writing! :D

• Like 1