"Hi, My name is Cathy.

I just joined today. I'm hoping to find and offer some support and encouragement here on this site. I am in the process of writing a novel and sometimes ask myself, "What in the world do you think you're doing?" I don't know the answer to that question, I only know that I am driven to complete it. I do like the idea that in the real world there are often hard circumstances I can do nothing about, injustices I can't remedy, heartaches I can't mend...but when I write I can eventually make the story I'm writing turn out for the best. This doesn't mean there aren't hardships in my story, there are, it doesn't mean there isn't suffering, there is, and it certainly doesn't mean there aren't "Bad guys" in my tale....they surely are But in the end...THE GOOD GUYS WIN...in the "Here and Now" and the Ever After."

Edited by Cathy7
  • Like 1

Welcome, Cathy! :) It's great to have you here!

1 minute ago, Cathy7 said:

This doesn't mean there aren't hardships in my story, there are, it doesn't mean there isn't suffering, there is, and it certainly doesn't mean there aren't "Bad guys" in my tale....they surely are But in the end...THE GOOD GUYS WIN...in the "Here and Now" and the Ever After."

Gotta say, I love this. What a great way to look at things! I look forward to seeing you around the site.

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Cathy. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1