lynnmosher

Articles To Help Your Writing

There are several articles by Joanna Penn on topics, such as writing nonfiction, find and capture ideas for your novel, fear of judgment, productivity, editing, etc. There's also a link for a list of recommended books. Here

• Like 2

Oh, yeah! She does offer a lot and I can't imagine having written that many books! Whew! ;)

Glad it was helpful! :D

I don't think she ever sleeps.  If I read everything she's written and the articles she embeds in her site, I probably won't either, but I'll be a better writer.  Thanks so much for posting these, Lynn.  You do so much for this site.  My wife wants to write, but she's struggling to get going and I'm going to show her your and Phy's posts as a way to get going.

LOL Then, tell her my story: When I became ill, the Lord called me to write for Him. Me, Lord? You must be kidding! I'd only written stinky poetry! I just dug in and wrote! The more you write, the more you learn, the better you write. So glad your wife has the desire. And you're there to help her! How cool is that!!! Just tell her to go for it. My suggestion? Get one of those writing tablets. If that will work for her. Everything in my head comes out better through a pen! Snippets. Thoughts. Ideas. Whatever. And then, I transfer it to a Word doc. No thinking about how proper it is. That can be fixed. Just write! And more power to her! :D

• Like 2