Rebecca

Who Wants Some Free Publicity?

I'm beta testing a new feature to replace the Publication & Plugs section. If you're an established member (more than 5 posts) I encourage you to add your books, articles, blogs, or short story links here.

Once we have some entries, I'll link the database to member profiles. Other members will be able to click a link in your profile and see all the publishing credits you have listed. Also, the database will be available to all members and visitors to view and/or purchase your work.

Like I said, this is a beta run, so I welcome your feedback! :)

• Like 4

Rebecca, I followed the link and tried to create an entry. I put a name and type and added a link to the Amazon entry. I also uploaded an image of the book. Is that the right way to do this? Thanks for creating this functionality.

Rebecca, thanks for the great work. The Publishing Credits section is wonderful. I'm already interested in several things I saw there.

I hope you are over the worst of the flu. That is not fun stuff. :)

• Like 2