SuperPastor

Hello Fellow Writers

Greetings folks,

I'm new around here and curious what the best parts of this site are? Any recommendations?

Thanks and blessings,

Super

Welcome aboard, SuperPastor! It's great to have you here!

As for the best parts of the site, I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the group! I really enjoy, the "Showcase", especially the "Blogs". But maybe that's because that is where I post many of my writings! Anyway, we're all glad you're here!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.

Regards to the questions: I love competitions. I love pushing myself to new challenges.

I'm not a great writer but have appeared on various blogs, written a few newspaper articles, and featured in a book or two. I intend to keep writing as a hobby.

I'll check out the showcase blogs Chuck. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Hello SuperPastor! What kind of pastor are you (besides super)? I'm on staff at my church (communications director which is SuperFun). And I work with a few super pastors.

Nice to meet you. I'm new here too.