Nancy Sonneman

Not Around In Awhile

I haven't be around in awhile. On 8/15, I fell in the shower and broke my left hip. I had surgery and three screws were put in. I spent two days in the hospital and then three weeks in a rehab facility. I still have pain and can't seem to not roll on my side in bed. I'm still used to the hospital bed in the rehab facility where I could have my head raised so my sinuses didn't drain. I'm well on my way back to normalcy (I was handicapped before so that's the norm I'll go back to). I haven't written in nearly a month. Miss it. My laptop died (I'm using my Mom's computer) and I'm not well enough to go replace it yet. Please keep me and my Mom (she's in her late 80s and doing sooo much for me) in your prayers? Thank you very much.

I'm so sorry, Nancy. You're poor hip! And you better get well soon. We'll all be praying for you. Anything else any of us can do? What happened to your laptop? Hard drive?