Dr. Zenobia Bereal

Hello From Dr. Zee

Hello Christian Writers!

I am SO EXCITED to be a part of this communication medium! Just knowing I am connecting with Christian writers from all over the world is a humbling blessing!

God has blessed me to co-author two books, and author a single work entitled "7 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church". This book is not about the advantages of going to church, but rather delineates the complicit bad behavior in the pulpit and the pew; yet leads the believer BACK to God-centered worship through repentance and reconciliation with God and the Body of Christ. We must understand that scripturally, we cannot have one without the other!

Blessings to you my fellow laborers in Christ.

Dr. Zee

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Dr. Zee. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Hello Christian Writers!

I am SO EXCITED to be a part of this communication medium! Just knowing I am connecting with Christian writers from all over the world is a humbling blessing!

God has blessed me to co-author two books, and author a single work entitled "7 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church". This book is not about the advantages of going to church, but rather delineates the complicit bad behavior in the pulpit and the pew; yet leads the believer BACK to God-centered worship through repentance and reconciliation with God and the Body of Christ. We must understand that scripturally, we cannot have one without the other!

Blessings to you my fellow laborers in Christ.

Dr. Zee

Welcome to the group! Glad you're here!

Welcome, Dr. Zee. If you can figure out how to convince teenage daughters to return to church, I will read your book!

Paul

Hi Paul, my book is real talk. It points out the frustration people are experiencing with going to church, but also lays out foundational scripture norms for who God is, the church is, and an individual's true worship. As far as teenage daughters are concerned, I would not misrepresent the complexity of today's situations millennials are experiencing and reacting to. I have no idea of what your daughters have experienced as far as God is concerned, family and church. These are the variables where disconnects occur. 7 Reasons is a book that helps the sincere believer Recognize, the error of their ways, Repents for the error(s); and is Reconciled back, first to God and then to His Body, the Church. As their leader, maybe the book would be more for you than them. People are wired to worship; they seek God whether they realize it or not. ANYBODY that gets the God part right, will experience the fruit thereof. Hope this helps my brother!