greg.elsasser

Bronze Medal Award Winner

Again, I have to think all of you folks here at ChristianWriters.com who supported me all these years while I wrote my first novel.

Just found out that my book, "The Field Trip," won the 2017 Bronze Medal Award at the Readers Favorite book award contest: fieldtripnovel.com

"One of the most original and entertaining Christian novels in years!"--Ray Comfort

Thanks again, everyone.

Greg

Awesome! How great is that! And an endorsement from Ray Comfort. Way to go, Greg! So happy for you. Keep up the great work! May more blessings come! :D

Again, I have to think all of you folks here at ChristianWriters.com who supported me all these years while I wrote my first novel.

Just found out that my book, "The Field Trip," won the 2017 Bronze Medal Award at the Readers Favorite book award contest: fieldtripnovel.com

"One of the most original and entertaining Christian novels in years!"--Ray Comfort

Thanks again, everyone.

Greg

Very cool, Greg! Congratulations!