Susi Sails

Just Joined And So Thrilled!

I moved to Colombia by way of our sailboat. I've been looking for Christian friends and this website looks like an answer to prayer!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Thanks so much! Oh, I've been looking for Christian writers and so glad I've found you! I lived on a sailboat for five years but we are living ashore in Colombia for the time being. EVERYONE is Christian here! And they are all friendly and happy! My book is a contemporary novel about a new college grad who works for the State of Florida, where they are building a Trash Mountain.....in an unlikely place. The protagonist becomes a stronger Christian....and some politics enter in. It's been so fun to write it! It started as a Nanowrimo. With gratitude, Susi

Thanks, Joeli! Hey, I love lambs! I lived in Holland for several years (and learned Dutch) and used to love to see the baby lambs every spring!

I moved to Colombia by way of our sailboat. I've been looking for Christian friends and this website looks like an answer to prayer!

Hi, Susi. I just joined the group as well. Welcome!

Thanks Chuck. It's a great group we've found, isn't it? My internet isn't always running properly but it's a small price to pay to live in this glorious Christian country!