Emily Stalder Johnson

Brand-new Author: Christian Genre/historical Fiction

Hi everyone...I have recently published my first novel. I am working on my second and third books in the series currently, and I hope to be finished with my sequel to my first book before too much longer. My first is pictured below, and is available on Amazon.com for $8.99 on eBook only (right now).

The theme is basically a boy overcoming abuse as he is adopted by a strange man who couldn't have been a better father for him, and who could not have showed up at a better time. The man teaches the boy of love, the meaning of home, compassion, stability, and he also teaches him tirelessly of God and of Christ's sacrifice, hoping for the boy to turn toward God to fill the void in his soul which had only been widened from his cruel past.

41iDg9hCeuL.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations with your first novel! Sounds great, and I like your book cover too.

• Like 1