Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, my name is Christine. I was really pleased to find this site following a search. I’m so thankful for the love of God and the comfort and hope that He has given us through faith in Jesus Christ. I enjoy sharing the blessings of His love, through poetry. God has inspired me to write many Christian poems of gratitude, encouragement, comfort, hope and more. I have published 2 books of poetry which are available on Amazon. I hope to soon publish my 3rd by the grace of God. I also share some of my poems on my blog and on Facebook.

It's lovely being able to join a community of Christian writers. I look forward to working on my story-writing, though finding time isn't easy, due to family and caring responsibilities. I am married and live in the UK. We have 4 (adult) children, 2 daughters-in-law and 2 lovely grandchildren.

Lovely to meet you all....God bless!

Edited by Guest

Hi, Christine, and welcome to ChristianWriters! So glad your search led you here! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

Hi Christine, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, my name is Christine. I was really pleased to find this site following a search. I’m so thankful for the love of God and the comfort and hope that He has given us through faith in Jesus Christ. I enjoy sharing the blessings of His love, through poetry. God has inspired me to write many Christian poems of gratitude, encouragement, comfort, hope and more. I have published 2 books of poetry which are available on Amazon. I hope to soon publish my 3rd by the grace of God. I also share some of my poems on my blog and on Facebook.

It's lovely being able to join a community of Christian writers. I look forward to working on my story-writing, though finding time isn't easy, due to family and caring responsibilities. I am married and live in the UK. We have 4 (adult) children, 2 daughters-in-law and 2 lovely grandchildren.

Lovely to meet you all....God bless!

Hi, Christine. Great to have you as part of the group!

• Like 1

A warm welcome to you Christine and thanks for joining. I look forward to witnessing your love for Christ. May His spirit continue to be uplifting and peaceful.