Posted (edited)

A wordless believer is more like a defeated believer but a word filled believer is a champion among men. The word of God is like a drug that every genuine born again must be addicted to. A whole lot of Christians today walk around without really knowing the efficacy of the word of God. Certain challenges and situations come our way and we panic because of our lack of dexterity in the word.

Common cancer can be sent packing by just speaking the word so as economic hardship flees as soon as the authority of the word enters. Remember God says in the book of psalms 81:10 that “I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it”, God is telling us here to remind him of what He has said concerning that challenge you’re going through and he surely wont shy away from answering you. What does the bible say about that particular challenge troubling your heart, is it health? Speak the word! Is it your marriage? Speak the word! God has answers to all things that may be troubling our hearts and the answers are all embedded in the scripture .

Gods words are conveyers that transmits life into every area of our lives and we need our faith to release Gods approval on that issue we are praying to Him for (mark 11:23) and Isaiah 34:16 confirms Gods positive reaction to a word filled believer’s request. Let’s take a look at symbols and properties of the word.

1) Fire: The word of God is fire and can burn away any demonic stronghold in your life. The bible confirms this in Heb 12:29 and there it says “For our God is a consuming fire”. Amazing! 2) Water: The word of God is a fountain of water that can cleanse and refresh your life. Ephesians 5:26 “That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word”

3) Hammer: The word of God is a spiritual hammer so when you speak the word on that problem,you are a throwing a spiritual sledge hammer at that obstacle or challenge on your way, which will of course break into pieces. Jeremiah 23:29 says “Is not my word like as a fire? Saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?”

4) Rock: Gods word is a mighty rock. If any anyone/challenge/sickness/hardship come against it, it breaks into pieces, and when the word comes against anything it gets grounded into powder. When you lay hold on the stone of the Word, you’ll become an impossible case for the devil. When they come against you there is trouble, and when you come against them, they are devastated. Matthew 21:42,44 “And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.”

There is so much loaded into the word of God, speak into that area in your life and be free from oppression. Shalom.

Edited by Guest

Yes, the Word of God is essential. I'm sorry but I cannot read this. With the bolding and without paragraphs, it's very difficult to read. You might want to edit this. Thank you for your words of truth. :)

Yes, the Word of God is essential. I'm sorry but I cannot read this. With the bolding and without paragraphs, it's very difficult to read. You might want to edit this. Thank you for your words of truth. :)

thanks for the correction..It has been edited..Hope you can read it now.

"A wordless believer is more like a defeated believer but a word filled believer is a champion among men". Am inspired by this article. Indeed the WORD OF GOD is solution to every problem. Great grace.

• Like 1