Sarah_Hampton

Hello Beauties!!

I'm so stoked to have found Christian writers! I have such a heart on fire for ministry and writing! Just a young adult following the narrow path that leads to the gates of Heaven! Keep being amazing people!!

• DON'T. STOP. WRITING. :)

• Like 1

Awesome! Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

Awesome! Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

That's really awesome to hear! I'm super excited!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Blessings to your writing as well (:

I'm so stoked to have found Christian writers! I have such a heart on fire for ministry and writing! Just a young adult following the narrow path that leads to the gates of Heaven! Keep being amazing people!!

• DON'T. STOP. WRITING. :)

Hi, Sarah. I' new to the group as well. Best wishes!