ChristAddict

I'm Now A Published Author With Two New Books!

Fellow great CWers,

I'm now a published author with two new books on Amazon!

The books---ebooks (their print versions coming soon---are titled "UNDERSTANDING TRUE FAME" and "THE JOHPET'S COLLECTION" respectively.

The first one is a non-fiction, while the other is a book of poetry. The poetry book is presently undergoing Amazon review and should be available in the next few hours.

The link to my author page on Amazon is: https://www.amazon.com/author/johnpeter_adelakun

I would be glad to have your reviews on the books!

Thanks for your constant support and encouragement!

P.S. Please, never mind to find two people on my Author Photo! I'm a twin and I co-authored the books with my twin brother!

• Like 4

That is cool you have a twin brother! Congratulations with being a published author with two books!

• Like 1

That is cool you have a twin brother! Congratulations with being a published author with two books!

Yes, I have a twin brother! Thanks so much for your support, Jon! I so much appreciate it!

Congratulations on your books, ChristAddict! May God use them to add souls to His Kingdom! :)

• Like 2

Look at you!!! Alright now!! So happy for you. I am sure we all feel your excitement. :)

All the glory to God...Amen

Amen! Virginia, thanks so much for your congratulatory message! Much appreciated!

Congratulations on your books, ChristAddict! May God use them to add souls to His Kingdom! :)

Amen. Joeli, thanks so much for your congratulatory message and prayer!

Fellow great CWers,

I'm now a published author with two new books on Amazon!

The books---ebooks (their print versions coming soon---are titled "UNDERSTANDING TRUE FAME" and "THE JOHPET'S COLLECTION" respectively.

The first one is a non-fiction, while the other is a book of poetry. The poetry book is presently undergoing Amazon review and should be available in the next few hours.

The link to my author page on Amazon is: https://www.amazon.com/author/johnpeter_adelakun

I would be glad to have your reviews on the books!

Thanks for your constant support and encouragement!

P.S. Please, never mind to find two people on my Author Photo! I'm a twin and I co-authored the books with my twin brother!

Congratulation! That is great! I look forward to hearing more of your successes.

• Like 1