My name is Michael Llenos. I've been a practicing Catholic most of my life, and I've had no success at trying to sell any of my writings on my website blog. SCBWI's Blue board directed me here. They thought I should post my religious ideas here since I cannot post them at their website. They are very nice and kind for giving me the link here. Have a good one everyone. The people I've met at this board have been awful nice: nicest people I've met on any board anywhere. Take care.

• Like 2

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

Michael, with smiles I warmly and formerly welcome you to CW! I always love to describe CW as the best and most friendly site for Christian writers!