Hi Everyone,

My name is Graeme and as a newcomer I would like to introduce myself as I begin taking a step of Faith to complete the books the Lord has been laying on my heart since 1994. This may seem a long time to hold onto something that could potentially bring a soul to the knowledge of the Lord, but without the experience and healing that goes with our journey it turns out to be just words. Without the Lord's timing and help it turns out to be just hard work. I have a former background as an offshore medic, Navy medic and currently about to step out of my current role of drugs and alcohol practitioner. I have a real passion burning in my heart to step out in Faith with a clearly defined timetable from the Lord with regards writing.

I look forward to sharing and learning with such an Abundantly Blessed Community of Writers.

• Like 2

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 2

Welcome to the group, Graeme! We're glad you joined us! :)

• Like 2

Hi Graeme, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

• Like 2

about to step out of my current role of drugs and alcohol practitioner

I take it this is part of your healing. Writing is wonderful therapy. Also being part of this community! I have been here a month and am already a better writer and more content person because of the support and honesty I find here.

Well done for stepping out and stepping up. I look forward to reading your work.

• Like 1

Graeme, I believe it is never too late for God to use your writings to bring souls to His kingdom.

You are most welcome to CW!

• Like 1