After caring for an ill husband and becoming a widow in February of this year, I am anxious to reconnect here in the group. I send blessings and look forward to the discussions and continued support and learning presented here on this site!

Nurse Robin

• Like 1

Oh, Robin, we are so sorry for your loss. May the Lord give you strength and comfort you and bless your writing. We're glad you have rejoined us. :)

• Like 1

Oh, Robin, we are so sorry for your loss. May the Lord give you strength and comfort you and bless your writing. We're glad you have rejoined us. :)

Thanks so much....I was able to keep journal up to date through his illness and I am glad I did... :)

• Like 1

My condolences on your loss. As Lynn said, we are glad you made your way back. It's good to see you here!

• Like 1

My condolences on your loss. As Lynn said, we are glad you made your way back. It's good to see you here!

Thanks.. :)

• Like 1

Hi Robin, sorry for your loss. It is great to have you back. It is great to meet you too!

• Like 1

Hi Robin, sorry for your loss. It is great to have you back. It is great to meet you too!

Thanks so much...my Writers Group here in Payson AZ will be having a Book Festival in July and I am SOOO excited to get to volunteer as we will have over 70 authors present...YEAH!!

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of your loss, NurseRobin. A warm welcome back to the group.

• Like 1