Hello! I have recently started writing again after taking a break for several years.I didn't realize how much I missed it.

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

I am 47 years old, have three children and five beautiful granddaughters. My husband and I will celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary this June. I took several years off from writing to pursue other interests. I recently came upon a short story I wrote back in 2012 and felt led to start writing again. I am currently working on a series of stories using Revelations 3:20 as y inspiration. Each story is about a different person facing a different life crisis and their conversation with Jesus after hearing him knock on the door to their heart.

• Like 1