Osemene Burnett

What A Great Idea For Writers!

If you were offered manuscript coaching, would you do it?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were offered manuscript coaching, would you do it?

Hi All! My name is Ose Burnett, and I'm a writer, and co-owner of First Love Media with my Hubby in Tulsa OK. We have our own publishing services company, as well as a publishing arm. We do manuscript coaching with writers, and help them complete their book projects as well. Looking forward to meeting great writers on here. Honored to be a part of it. My husband has been in publishing since we got married 19 years ago...we love what we do, and it's the mandate of the kingdom of God. Blessings to you all! www.swlfpubnow.com

I'm sorry this wasn't posted earlier. For some reason, it got stuck in moderation. Welcome! Glad you joined us. In answer to your question, I don't know that I would. Can't respond one way or the other. If the Lord led, then yes. ;) Roam around and make yourself at home. :)

• Like 1

Hi, Ose!

It's nice to have another writer among us. I tried your link, and also tried typing the address myself, but neither worked.

What services do you provide as a manuscript coach? Do you have someone else handling editing? Does the publishing arm of your business require writers to pay a fee? Answers to these questions may assuage any concerns members here may have. :) (I sent you a private message.)

May God bless your efforts to serve Him.

• Like 1

Hi, Ose!

It's nice to have another writer among us. I tried your link, and also tried typing the address myself, but neither worked.

What services do you provide as a manuscript coach? Do you have someone else handling editing? Does the publishing arm of your business require writers to pay a fee? Answers to these questions may assuage any concerns members here may have. :) (I sent you a private message.)

May God bless your efforts to serve Him.

Thank you! I replied, but I'm not sure it sent. I will try agin! :-). And the link is www.selfpubnow.com

I'm sorry this wasn't posted earlier. For some reason, it got stuck in moderation. Welcome! Glad you joined us. In answer to your question, I don't know that I would. Can't respond one way or the other. If the Lord led, then yes. ;) Roam around and make yourself at home. :)

Thanks Lynn! Still getting used to the site! :-)

Hi Osemene - tried your link and still no joy. I take it 'swlfpubnow.com' is meant to be 'selfpubnow.com'? Are you this site?

Hi Justin...yes, I am. Sorry I didn't realize it was misspelled. :-(