Landen

Devotable Is Seeking Authors/bloggers/writers

Hello, my name is Landen. I'm the creator of Devotable, a web and mobile devotional app.

I'm always looking to partner with quality writers that want to promote their content. I'm seeking writers who have written or would like to write both daily devotions as well as longer series based devotions.

Unfortunately since this is a start up of sorts, funds are pretty limited so right now I'm just looking to partner with quality writers where I'll give full credit and promote their content on the Devotable app and sites.

If this is something that interests, you please let me know. I'd love to talk more about this to any potential authors who have questions. Thanks to all!

• Like 2

Thanks for replying.

The process is pretty simple really. I have a statement of faith and freelance writing contract that I like all my authors to review and sign. If you want to go to https://devotableapp.com/contribute/ and sign up, you'll get an email with directions on how to review and sign them. After that, I can communicate with you on how to create a profile and start submitting work.

If you have any questions about the documents, please let me know.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Landen. I'm the creator of Devotable, a web and mobile devotional app.

I'm always looking to partner with quality writers that want to promote their content. I'm seeking writers who have written or would like to write both daily devotions as well as longer series based devotions.

Unfortunately since this is a start up of sorts, funds are pretty limited so right now I'm just looking to partner with quality writers where I'll give full credit and promote their content on the Devotable app and sites.

If this is something that interests, you please let me know. I'd love to talk more about this to any potential authors who have questions. Thanks to all!

Hi, Landen. My name is Chuck Kralik. I am interested in partnering with you. You can check out my site at chuckkralik.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

I laden. I actually have a huge file of devotionals I have been gathering for years with the intent of publishing. I am interested . WIll visit the site. Thanks.

Thanks a ton. You can visit https://devotableapp.com/contribute to start learning how to contribute.

Thanks for the feedback all. We're always looking for great authors, bloggers and writers to share a word. Please stop by and pray about contributing.