dadcard2

Hover on your name on the right in the black bar above. Click on Avatar. It should be at least 200x200. Upload. If it's not right, it will tell you. Let me know if you have trouble. :)

Hover on your name on the right in the black bar above. Click on Avatar. It should be at least 200x200. Upload. If it's not right, it will tell you. Let me know if you have trouble. :)

It uploaded but part of the image is cut off - the head is the victim

Yes, it will do that. How big was your image? If it was big, you might try a smaller one.

If I want to replace it, how do I do that?

Oh, and though you may change it, it might not show up until you log out and back in again.

Thanks your your prompt help.

Having a bit of a problem with my avatar and my account altogether. Seems as if it won't let me edit my profile. Not sure if that's a moderator only feature. I wanted to upload my avatar and maybe a background image on my profile. Is there a certain number of posts you need to have in order for that to unlock?

Thanks.