During my 40-year career as a Systems Electrician, it was my pleasure many times to witness to my fellow workers. The topic best recieved by these electrical craftsmen was a comparison of God's unfathomable saving grace for us to the operation of an electrical transformer.

Just as a transformer converts high voltage to customer usable household voltage levels, our God blesses us in our fallen condition through the transforming effect of the Holy Spirit, making us suitable for His purpose. Similarly, the electromagnetic currents within a transformer that radically changes the primary to seconday induced currents can be compared to the sacrifice and intersession of our Lord Jesus Christ who is the Word and the Way for us to the Father.

Although many more comparisons can be made, these two examples seemed to make the best "connection" with my electricians and prompted the most enjoyable conversations.

Sim Lee, did you wish a critique for this? It's so short. Just curious what you were going to use it for. :)

Sim Lee, did you wish a critique for this? It's so short. Just curious what you were going to use it for. :)

Thank you very much for your question and comment. It is short because of my lack of experience with this forum. Please tell me how to remove my post.

Greetings Sim Lee!:) I think you have some good ideas here.

You tell about how you witness to your coworkers using things they are familiar with to help them understand the gospel. The connections you are making show that the same method Christ used thousands of years ago still works today!

You also compare the function of an electrical transformer to the work of the Holy Spirit. Since I'm not a Systems Electrician, I've never thought of that comparison, but I find it interesting. (I'd need a few more details to understand it fully, though.)

what you were going to use it for. :)

How you are going to use this will determine how you want to develop it. (You might even want to read some blog posts, articles, and stories in the Showcase section to get some ideas of how you want to proceed.)

It is short because of my lack of experience with this forum.

I learn new things about this forum all the time. :)

By the way, I like your title!

Sim Lee, I moved your thread here to the showcase for stories and articles. :)

Thank you for your time and trouble on my behalf. I will review blog posts as you direct and to better learn the development process. Please delete both of my posts [Dawn and A High Voltage Love] on my behalf as I will be back to post a more appropriate document in the future. Thank you Lynn, you are appreciated! SL

No problem. It's not necessary to delete your work. I will if you truly want me to but it isn't necessary. :)

No problem. It's not necessary to delete your work. I will if you truly want me to but it isn't necessary. :)

Good Morning! Yes, please delete both posts. I appreciate it.