Ragamuffin_John

Enjoy the CW Experience

Hello all! I've been posting lately on a website blog that predates my start-up here. I just wanted to emphasize how blessed the CW community is to have a dedicated cadre of overseers and a mature membership that take pains to avoid the bickering, sniping, and non-affirming environment that I lately see in my own neck of the woods. I have come to realize that God-inspired writers do not see the inspiration to write for God as extra-biblical but as the on-going fulfillment of the call to take dominion in the world of ideas in the Name of Jesus, in compliance with His Word. My statement scares the socks off of people who almost think that describing the life of the believer, sometimes without explicit Scripture references, as akin to heresy. All I can say is that it is the very Scriptures which enlighten one to describe true/truly spiritual things in the first place. Enjoy this community. It is a true gem.

• Like 1

What Lynn said, absolutely! :) I've had a really rough day today, and really needed this encouragement. Thanks so much, and thanks for helping to make CW the place it is!

Sorry you're seeing unpleasantness at the other place. Sad when that kind of thing goes down. Hope things get better soon. :)

• Like 2

I agree! CW feels like family. Lynn and Rebecca do a great job making everyone feel at home here. Glad you're here!

• Like 2

By the way, I always enjoyed reading your posts and was wondering why I hadn't seen any lately. Good to know you're okay and still writing! :)

• Like 1

What Lynn said, absolutely! :) I've had a really rough day today, and really needed this encouragement. Thanks so much, and thanks for helping to make CW the place it is!

Your post encourages me, too, Becca.

• Like 1

By the way, I always enjoyed reading your posts and was wondering why I hadn't seen any lately. Good to know you're okay and still writing! :)

thanks, Joeli. You have always been an encouragement. I'll be posting some more ;)

I agree! CW feels like family. Lynn and Rebecca do a great job making everyone feel at home here

Thank you, Joeli! :)

Thank you, Lynn. May you be blessed as well

Thank you, John! :)