HannahJoAbbott

New here, recently published novel

Hello! My name is Hannah Jo and I'm new here :-) I've recently self-published my first novel and I'm working on my second book!

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and other writers!

• Like 2

Hi, Hannah Jo! Welcome to Christian Writers! We're glad you're here!:)

Congratulations on publishing your first novel!

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Thank you everyone!

I'm a wife and stay-at-home mom to three littles (4 and under!) so I squeeze in writing time where I can! But it's what I've always wanted to do. I write inspirational fiction and I also blog helpful tips for simplifying life as a busy mom.

Nice to meet you, Hannah Jo! Three little ones--that must be wonderful for you. I imagine you have very happy days. Savor it all! :)

Welcome! I feel your pain on writing time. I have two little ones, a 4yr old and a 2yr old and work a full time second shift job. Finding time to write can be hard but keep in mind you don't have to write a lot every day, just write every day.

Hello! I am a mom of three as well, but mine are 6, 8, and 11 and let me encourage you: it does get easier to find time to write as they get older, so hang in there! Congrats on publishing your book! What is it called? I published one book as well (a non-fiction narrative of my life) and now I'm working on honing my adult fiction skills (though my kids want me to write a book for them next).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you more and reading your writing!